O2 Roaming in Europe
O2 customers can now use their UK bundles while travelling in Europe
Going on holiday? Good news! You can now use your inclusive calls, texts and data allowances while travelling in Europe.
- Making calls and sending texts within O2’s Europe Zone to any other country in the Europe Zone (including the UK).
- Receiving calls and texts in the Europe Zone.
- Using your monthly data allowance whilst in the Europe Zone.
If you go over your total data allowance you can add a Bolt On – the options and cost are the same as if you were in the UK. If you add a Bolt On and don’t use all the data before heading back to the UK, you’ll still be able to use it when you get home. And if you add a Bolt On in the UK, you’ll also be able to use it when abroad.
What’s not included?
- Making calls or sending texts from the UK, to countries outside of the UK.
- Making calls or sending texts to premium rate numbers, directory service numbers and some non-geographic numbers (which can vary over time).
- Mobile broadband tariffs, as they can only be used in the UK.
O2’s Europe Zone covers 47 countries. These are: Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar (UK), Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin (French), San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands and Vatican City. Destinations outside the EU/EEA are also included – Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Monaco and Switzerland.
Are there any other restrictions?
You can only use the service for periodic travel (like holidays or short breaks). Otherwise O2 may charge you or suspend you from using their services.
Need advice about using your phone abroad?
Don’t get hit with an unexpected bill! Speak to our helpful team on 0845 606 1000 or email email@example.com.