O2 Business – Windows Intune
Enable BYOD with mobile device management from the cloud
Windows Intune helps organisations let their people use the devices and applications they love while configuring device settings to meet compliance needs. Either completely from the cloud or connected to an existing System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure, Windows Intune lets you manage devices in a flexible way that’s best for you. Subscription-based, per-user licensing provides an easy and predictable way to automatically access the latest features.
- Manage business and personal devices
- Enable remote wipe to help protect company data
- Use a self-service portal for people to enroll and manage their own devices
Delivers management without infrastructure
Microsoft Intune built-in security and compliance management makes it easy to monitor devices through the cloud. The integrated Active Directory also makes the most of existing user accounts and security groups.
- Monitor devices through the cloud with integrated security and compliance management
- Utilise Active Directory integration, taking advantage of existing accounts and security groups
- Take advantage of a subscription set up
Simplifies IT administration
With Microsoft Intune you can put employees in control of their devices. Without you losing control of what they’re doing. From the self-serve portal, they can download from a list of apps you’ve pre-selected, so they’re always up-to-date. There’s no need for a complicated roll-out plan or on-site support.
- Eliminate the need to plan, purchase and maintain hardware for installing site system roles.
- Reduce IT burden with an IT-defined selection applications for download from self service portals
A more productive answer
If you have all the familiar Office applications through your Office 365 subscription, Microsoft Intune keeps them all updated and secure for everyone who needs them. So they can be productive, wherever they are.
If you would like to learn more about how Windows Intune could benefit your business, other O2 Business Apps or Microsoft Cloud based-services, get in touch with us by calling: 0845 606 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the last technology news and advancements, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ or check out our News and Events page!