My O2 Business Update
Are you having trouble logging onto your O2 Business account
Below are the areas that will help you log in.
- An existing user should click on the upgrade link in the first instance and follow the links sent via e-mail.
- If you have forgotten the security question then you should click on the password reset option and follow the prompts.
- Existing or new customers should NOT select the registration tab on My O2 Business page. This will only create a consumer account and will cause log in issues.
- New users can still be set up by Business Customer Services/Web Chat and should be encouraged to do so.
If you are not receiving emails from My O2 Business, please follow these steps:
- Check that the email address entered into the ‘upgrade email request’ page is correct and is the same email address used to access My O2 Business prior to 8 December.
- Check your Spam folder.
- Check that your company firewall is not blocking o2mail.co.uk. Their IT department should add the domain o2mail.co.uk to the firewalls whitelist.
- Once the above have been checked, request the upgrade email again from o2.co.uk/myo2business by clicking ‘sign in’ and the ‘link to upgrade’ on the sign in page.
If the links on My O2 Business emails are expiring immediately, please follow these steps:
- Has it been longer than 24 hours since they clicked to receive the My O2 Business email? – if yes it would have timed out and a new email request should be made, by repeating the process.
- If you have received the My O2 Business email within the last 24 hours and it’s saying ‘Link has expired’, get them to check their company firewall is not blocking or delaying ‘o2mail.co.uk’. They can do this by adding this email domain to their whitelist
- If the link is immediately expired, your emails might have been intercepted by their email gateway, activating the one time link before releasing to the user who would then receive an expired link. Examples of email gateways are Mimecast, Symantec, Clearswift and Sophos.
If you are still unable to complete the sign in or reset passwords please contact our Partner Customer Services team.
Please have the customer user name (has to be a valid e-mail address), account number, the user’s full name and a UK mobile number to register (this can’t be a number already used to register on another ID and does not have to be an O2 number)
They will reset the account and if a link is not received a case will be raised should the resets not validate correctly.
Please do all the above checks before calling Partner Customer Services.
If you would like to know more about the O2 Business Update, get in touch with us by calling: 0845 606 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org