O2 Business – TU Go
Connectivity can be a real problem for businesses. That’s why O2 have just launched another great app for business – TU Go. It’s a free app that lets you use your O2 number on smartphones, tablets and laptops.
Sign in and use Wi-fi to call, text and pick up visual voicemails on up to 5 devices – the person your calling doesn’t even need to have TU Go. It’s great for when you can’t get signal, your mobile’s ran out of juice or is out of action.
.Use on up to 5 devices – Using your O2 number on up to five devices means you don’t have to be near your phone to talk, text or catch up with visual voicemails. Set it to ring on all your devices. And pick up whatever device is closest.
.Perfect for business – It makes bringing your own device to work seamless. What your people take the call on is up to them. And you’ve still got total control of all your O2 business numbers.
.Easy to set up – Set TU Go to work how you want it to. Turn calls, SMS or voicemail on or off whenever you want on any of your devices. You can set it up so it only works when you’ve got no signal, so it can always be on in the office and off at home.
.International calls – You can use TU Go to connect to Wi-fi when you’re abroad and call home at standard UK rates. International calls will be charged at your standard rate from the UK.
Calls are billed as part of your usual monthly allowance and charged at your standard UK rate. Used up all of your calls, texts or data? Then you’ll be charged at the standard out of bundle rates.
- Calls and texts made from TU Go are charged at domestic/in-bundle rates.
- There’s no roaming connection charge for answering calls.
- Any TU Go calls to International numbers are charged at standard International rates.
- Any data used by TU Go (e.g. receiving voicemail, updating your timeline) can be done free over Wi-Fi or can come out of your mobile data bundle.
.Charges may apply, depending on your connection and existing tariff rate.
How to get TU Go
1. Check if your device is compatible – TU Go is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (with iOS 5.0 or higher), Android phones and tablets (with Ice Cream Sandwhich 4.0.3 or higher), PCs (with Windows 7) and Windows Phone 8.
2. Download TU Go from any of the following:
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.tid.gconnect&hl=en_GB
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/tu-go/5974eaa0-8b98-432f-b494-239d1249240c
3. Create a TU Go account by tapping ‘Register‘. You’ll need to be able to receive a text to sign up, so make sure you’ve got signal and keep your phone handy.
Signing up for TU Go will make some changes to your O2 account – we ensure voicemail is switched on for your phone number (you can switch this off again from the app). All call forwarding or diverts you had will be turned off while your TU Go account is active.
You can tailor text and voicemail notifications to suit you by selecting ‘TU Go‘ from the settings menu.
Note: TU Go is not available on: Mobex and data-only tariffs and customers with international bar. Business customers will be limited to one digital service (TU Go, JCM or MVR) For full terms and conditions, click here.
If you’d like to know more about TU Go and how it can benefit your business, please get in touch by calling: 0845 606 1000 or email: email@example.com