O2 Business – Box
Introducing Box, now available from O2 and Atlas Communications. Box allows businesses of all sizes to share and store content online. It makes sharing and collaborating easy, inside and outside of the company.
You can also use the Box app on all your smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops, so all your important content can be accessed virtually anywhere. Box is built for business, so it is scalable and highly secure. And it allows you to see, track and control all your documents, all the time.
- Storage options – Choose from 100GB to unlimited.
- Admin console – Control your documents and who’s using them.
- Enterprise level security -†Box has internet banking level security. All documents are password protected, have expiry dates and you can restrict download settings.
- Auto updates – Box updates automatically, ensuring you’ll always be using the latest version.
- Edit documents in the Cloud – For real-time collaboration.
- 24-7-365 access – Box uses multiple data centres that are always up and running, so server downtime is a thing of the past.
- Access files on the fly – Easy access to all of your documents on your smartphone or tablet, via the Box app.
- Fixed monthly costs – Pick the fixed price package that’s right for you. There are no extras, no hidden charges, just a simple subscription from £3.50 a month (ex VAT).
†Why businesses love Box
Easy to use. You can start uploading, downloading and sharing files on Box with no training required. So thereís no need to send large files via email.
- Helps you do more. Box helps businesses to make quick decisions. So you can work smarter, get more done and keep teams up-to-date.
- Saves money. Thereís no need to invest in your servers. Box hosts your content in the cloud, so you donít have to pay out for storage on-site.
- Grows with you. Box is all yours with a simple monthly fee per user. Itís easy to add users, so when you grow, Box grows with you.
Why IT departments love Box
- Simple to deploy and maintain. Box works with what you already have, so it can be set up in minutes. Just a simple app to install and no hardware to buy.
- Security and control. Box gives full admin control over who can access files and folders. It also encrypts all your sensitive information, in the office or on the go.
- Enterprise-grade security. With robust administrative controls and audit trails
If you’d like to know more about Box and how it can benefit your business, please get in touch by calling:†0845 606 1000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org