My O2 Business User Guide
Read below for step-by-step information to get your My O2 Business account up and running, including how to register, sign in and manager your users. If you would like to know more about My O2 Business and how it can benefit you, click here.
Step 1 – Registering
There are two ways to register for My O2 Business. If you’re an enterprise customer you’ll need to contact your account manager. If you’re an SMB customer you’ll need to click ‘Register new user’ on the log in screen at https://businessonline.o2.co.uk/selfcare/app/ and follow the prompts.
Step 2 – Signing in
Before signing in for the first time, please make sure you have received emails from email@example.com containing your username (the email address you used to register with) and password.
Then go to: https://businessonline.o2.co.uk/selfcare/app/
Enter your usernames and password and click sign in. The first time you log in you will need to change your password. To do this, enter your existing password, then your new chosen password and click submit.
As well as your password, you’ll need to choose a security question in case you ever forget your password. To do this, click the drop-down to choose your question, then enter your answer and click submit.
Your secure log in details have now been updated so you can start using My O2 Business, click ‘OK’ to continue.
Step 3 – Managing your users
This section describes how to view and manager your settings and users. Note: Depending on your role, you may not have access to all the administration areas.
Once you’ve signed in to My O2 Business, you will arrive at the Welcome page. From here you can access all of the My O2 Business functionality.
If you have multiple accounts, they will be listed under the ‘Account selection’ tab. If you can’t find the one you’re looking for, you can search for it by clicking the ‘Show search settings’ tab at the bottom of the screen, then select an option from the pull down menu and enter the number you wish to search for.
If you have access to more than one account or number, you will be given a list. Highlight the one you want and click select.
Creating a new user
1. To create a new user, click the ‘Administration’ tab on the main screen. Then click ‘User administration’ then ‘Create new user’.
2. Click the ‘Title’ drop-down menu to select the new user’s title, then enter their First name, Surname and User name in the correct fields. The user name must be their email address.
3. You can select a user’s role from the drop-down menu, then click next. If you want to be notified when your latest invoice is ready, click the tick box ‘Notify me of new invoice data’.
4. On the ‘Assigned reporting levels’ screen, click ‘Assign new reporting level’, then select a structure from the ‘Exploring’ drop-down menu.
5. Navigate through the structure to find the level of reporting to assign, then click ‘Assign role’, then ‘Assign reporting level’ followed by ‘Submit’. The new user will receive 3 emails.
Editing a user
1From the main screen click the ‘Administration’ tab and select the user you want to edit, then select ‘Edit’ from the options drop-down menu, then follow the on-screen prompts.
Stopping user access
You can’t delete a user from My O2 Business, but you can stop their access:
1. From the main screen click the ‘Administration’ tab, then select the user whose access you want to stop.
2. From the ‘Options’ drop-down menu select ‘Edit’ and untick the box next to ‘User enabled?’, then follow the on-screen prompts.
If you would like to know more about the My O2 Business or need help with registering and setting up your account, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling: 0845 606 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org