My O2 Business is Changing
From Wednesday, 2nd December 2015 and over the following days, all existing My O2 Business users will be invited to upgrade to the new My O2 Business service.
You will be sent a launch email inviting you to upgrade to the new My O2 Business. Once you have completed the upgrade, you will have access to the billing experience you have used previously, alongside the My Account service.
If you would like to sign in prior to receiving your launch email, you can do so by going to http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and requesting the upgrade email from the website. For the first time you will be able to:
- Make small account changes online Ė add or remove a bar, perform a SIM swap, username or cost centre change
- Track these requests and the progress so yoi donít have to wait to speak to someone for an update
- Give access to end users so you can monitor your own spend, view account details or raise your own change requests. Administrators can give access to either /or the Bill analyser side, or My Account, once logged in to My O2 Business
- Administrators can see changes requested by their end users
- Get your bills for free and analyse spend
Youíll need to enter the answer to your secret question when you log in for the first time.
If you have any trouble accessing your My O2 Business update, please donít hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to assist you. Call: 0845 606 1000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org