My O2 Business – Features and Benefits
Take control with My O2 Business
It’s O2’s free online service that helps you manage your bills and keep an eye on spend. Everything you need is right at your fingertips – all of your account details. All in one place.
Control your landline, mobile and broadband and know how much you’re spending with just a few clicks. My O2 Business puts you in the driving seat, and now it’s paperless it’s the place you go to see all of your bills.
Key features and benefits:
- Free bills – O2 emails business customers when their bills are ready to download. Paperless billing started on 10th November last year, providing an up-to-date way for customers to keep track of their bills. This also reduces paper waste, which is good for the environment too!
- Send free texts to colleagues from My O2 Business – the SMS Messenger on the Account Management page page is a quick, easy and free way to send messages to other O2 business mobiles.
- Make free calls to 10 UK landlines – if your tariff includes calls to 10 free landlines, you can manage the landline numbers you call most. You can add your own numbers or My O2 Business will suggest them.
- Reduce costs – track your spend since the last bill. You can keep track of how many minutes you have left each month and how much you are spending, putting you in control of your spend. Your employees can view My O2 Business so they know how much they have each month. They can also tag calls as business or personal.
- Receive alerts to help prevent overspending – you can set up watch points to alert you when you go over your normal amount.
- Reports – the Reports tab lets you review how much you spend. It gives you easy and clear totals, summary and trend information across your account. You can even create your own report filters. Simply view, print or download from the Reports feature at any time in pdf, xls or csv formats.
Why Choose O2?
It’s simple! O2 take the hassle out of technology. They make it simple for businesses to work smarter, faster and more efficiently. With all the devices, support and services they need. And all from one place, with one number to call and one bill.
- Support – they’re always on hand, with free and impartial advice so businesses can be sure they always have the most effective tools.
- Connectivity – they help businesses connect, no matter where they are. With 4G in lots of locations, thousands of O2 Wifi hotspots, fast broadband, fast fibre optic broadband and tariffs to suit everyone.
- Devices – with the right smartphones, tablets and dongles from O2, everyone can work smarter, faster and more efficiently.
- Business apps – they’ve done the hard work by selecting the best apps that help businesses get more done. Like Microsoft Office 365, Box and McAfee Multi Access.
If you would like to know more about My O2 Business or would like to register, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling: 0845 606 1000 or email email@example.com