O2 Business – Microsoft Office 365
Business is changing. Staying in touch and keeping up to date have never been more important. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a solution that let you do all this and more? There is. Microsoft Office 365 from O2.
Microsoft Office is the same Office you already know but with a little extra. Because it’s powered by the cloud, you can get to your applications and files virtually anywhere. PC, Mac and tablets – and they’re always up to date. And the same goes for updates to features; you’ll get them automatically.
And as an O2 customer, you can get it all from us with a simple monthly fee, our free O2 Gurus and a dedicated Microsoft-accredited support team at your disposal.
How it works
You’ll get the most up to date Office applications on demand and easy-access, on any internet-connected device. So the latest software, business-grade email, calendar management, document sharing, HD conferencing and instant messaging are all yours…with no hidden costs.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who owns, manages or works in a small or medium size business. Whether you’re a sole trader or part of a company with up to 2000 employees, you can benefit from the wide range of Office applications and O2 connectivity.
Features and Benefits
- Microsoft 365 Office Client – latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, One Note, InfoPath and Publisher updated automatically. Each licence covers up to 5 devices and can be used from any smartphone. So you can work from home, from the office or on-the-go.
- Web Apps – View, share and store documents from any device connected to the web. Multiple users can edit the same document, at the same time, and everything is securely saved to the cloud
- Large mailbox – save important emails and tasklists with up to 50GB of storage per user. Send large attachments up to 25MB.
- Personalised domain – Use your own business name in your email address, it’s a great way to instantly look more professional.
- Premium anti-malware protection and anti-spam filtering – keep your data safe and protect against spam, viruses and cyber-attacks.
- Shared calendars and centralised contacts – Store all your contacts in one place, and access and share. Virtually anytime, anywhere.
- Multi-party HD video conferencing -hold face to face meetings, wherever you and your teams are. Saving you time and travel costs.
- Online meetings, secure communications – set up and access online meetings in just a few clicks. Share desktops and access a virtual whiteboard too.
- Instant messaging (IM) – less formal and more responsive than an email, instant messaging is the quick and simple way to connect.
- Know your colleagues’ online status – indicators show when a colleague is available, busy, on a call or away. Helping you plan meetings or calls.
- Share documents with customers and colleagues – Invite customers to access files online, with a secure log in so you can control who gets to see what.
- Online and offline access to your documents – all files backed up automatically online, even those on your PC, so you’ll never lose any documents.
- Central place to store and access documents. 10GB baseline storage and 500MB per user – Access from virtually anywhere. Work together on projects, share information and keep everything up to date.
OneDrive for Business:
- OneDrive for Business gives you unlimited free cloud storage for your own files and documents – you’ve got access to everything, wherever you are. Store, sync and file your photos, documents and all your other important files.
If you would like to learn more about what Microsoft Office 365 from O2 can do for your business, please touch with us by calling: 0845 606 1000 or email email@example.com