Introducing Microsoft Band, powered by Microsoft Health.
Microsoft Band, the first device powered by Microsoft Health, helps you achieve your wellness goals by tracking your heart rate, steps, calorie burn and sleep quality. It also helps you be more productive with email previews and calendar alerts – right on your wrist.
- Track your heart rate, steps, calories and sleep – The Microsoft Band is powered by Microsoft Health, to help you with your fitness. Use Guided Workouts to get the best out of your training. Plus track your heart rate, count your steps, find out how many calories you’re burning and even record your sleep quality. Microsoft Band has everything covered to help you live a healthier life. You can even set wellness goals and get tips on how to achieve them.
- Email, text and calendar alerts – It’s more than just an activity band. You can get your email, text and calendar alerts on your Microsoft Band. Plus, see incoming calls, texts, social updates, weather, and much more. So it’s easy to stay connected when you’re on the move.
- Map your runs and rides – With built in GPS, the Microsoft Band is perfect for run and cycle mapping. You can choose your activity, to automatically adapt the settings to running or cycling. It also has a UV sensor, and a bright, full colour touchscreen. And it’s ready for any condition. It’s water resistant, so whatever the weather, it can go where you go.
Be more productive -You can stay organised on the move, with email preview and calendar alerts straight to your Microsoft Band. And if you pair it with a smartphone on Windows Phone 8.1, you can take notes, set reminders with your voice and much more, using Cortana – your very own personal assistant.
- Connect with your iOS, Android or Windows Phone smartphone – It doesn’t matter what operating system you’re using. Microsoft Band works with Windows Phone, iOS and Android. So you can pair it with your smartphone if you’re using Windows Phone Windows Phone 8.1 update, iOS 7.1 and later and Android 4.3-5.0 phones, with Bluetooth.
- Small (39mm wrist height)
- Medium (41mm wrist height)
- Large (49mm wrist height)
Microsoft Health is a cloud-based service that helps you live more healthily by providing actionable insights based on data gathered from the fitness devices and apps that you use every day.
Activity-tracking devices like the new Microsoft Band, smart watches and mobile phones, plus services like RunKeeper or MyFitnessPal connect easily to Microsoft Health. Using this fitness data and our Intelligence Engine in the cloud, Microsoft Health provides valuable, personal insights so you can reach your fitness goals.
Download Microsoft Health:
If you would like to know more about the Microsoft band, other Windows devices or wearables, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling: 0845 606 1000 or email email@example.com