Microsoft 365 Business
Empower your team, safeguard your business and simplify IT management with a single solution, purpose-built for your business.
Microsoft 365 Business brings together features from across Microsoft’s offerings in a solution designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
It’s powered by Office 365 and Windows 10, with device management and security features to help ensure your company’s data is protected.
- Create with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
- Connect with customers, coworkers and suppliers.
- Bring together teams and resources, all in one place.
- Access your work securely from anywhere.
- No WiFi, no problem. Work offline and sync later.
- Safeguard company data across PCs, phones and tablets.
- Help protect against phishing and security threats.
- Be secured with the latest versions of Office 365 and Windows 10.
- Easy employee setup and deployment.
- Manage users and devices with a single dashboard.
- Single login for all services and devices.
- Available on Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, and through web browsers.
Watch the video below to see how you can use 365 Business to protect company data on your mobile devices, including iOS and Android:
Alongside its release, Office 365 is also receiving new features as it expands to 96 new markets. Translation tools for Microsoft Word have been revamped, which now supports 60 languages and can translate sections of text or an entire document, saving the results as a separate document.
OneDrive users can now choose whether they want their files stored online or on their disk at anytime with a double click, and the service now also supports 3D objects, allowing users to upload their concept designs without needing a plugin.
Speak to one of our IT & Digital Specialists for more information on 365 Business or any other Microsoft products. Telephone 0845 606 1000 or email email@example.com.