How Microsoft Office 365 can Lighten Your Workload
We are going to share with you 5 ways how Microsoft Office 365 can lighten your workload. There is so much available with Office that makes it such an invaluable service for businesses of all sizes.
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud based service that combines the best of Microsoft Office with document management and virtual working; meaning you can always work on the go.
With so many advantages Office 365 allows you to use HD video conferencing, instant messaging, business grade email, the latest version of Excel and much more. 5 major benefits which can improve your business and lighten your workload include:
- Multiple Access – Outlook Web App (OWA) enables colleagues to access each other’s mail folders and calendars’ (with permission) meaning work can continue as normal in someone’s absence.
- Automatic Back-up – If you have a habit of forgetting to back up your work, then SkyDrive Pro is the answer for you! It is a personal library intended for storing and organising work documents; automatically synced to the cloud. You do need a SkyDrive Pro app to set it up, but this is included with your Office 365.
- Maximise Productivity – A wide range of apps including Bing maps, LinkedIn and Yammer are available to download to OWA or Outlook 2013 from the Office 365 store
- Offline Access – Office 365 allows you to carry on doing your work in areas with no internet, and any work you do while disconnected will automatically be synced next tiem you connect.
- Personalise – The superior formatting tools with Office 365 allow you to create your own personalised professional domain.