When is the right time to update to a modern business phone system?
If you’re not prepared to modernise your business phone system, you could be left behind
The warning signs
Phone systems don’t become outdated overnight; the process can take years. As businesses grow and new applications and technologies are introduced, existing telecoms systems can struggle to provide functionality and flexibility.
There are various warning signs that your existing phone system may no longer be the best fit for your business:
- Is it getting increasingly expensive to maintain?
- Are you reliant on a third party to make necessary changes to the system?
- Can an issue take hours or days to resolve resulting in considerable downtime?
- Are you using disparate phone systems across your organisation, resulting in inconsistent business processes? For example, is customer service being handled differently across the enterprise?
- Are you using bolt-on solutions to get your phone system to interface with key business applications?
- Is your phone system struggling to cope with increasing call volumes or seasonal spikes?
- Has your phone system stopped offering all the functionality your organisation now requires?
- Does your phone system make it easy to roll out new sites or is always challenging to get new lines installed and integrate these sites with the rest of the business?
If your phone system is showing any of these warning signs, then it’s time to consider updating to a modern system.
Updating your business telecoms system can make it easier to gain maximum ROI through improved efficiencies, increased productivity and reduced call costs. Employees can do more with less time. Customer service can be enhanced and the downtime caused by a disaster at a site can be greatly reduced or even eliminated.
PurpleHorizon offers your business a more flexible, lower-cost alternative to a traditional phone system
PurpleHorizon is a complete communications service for your business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal.
The service has lots of clever features and an emphasis on control and administration through the web that takes the burden away from your IT team. For administrators, your organisation’s changing requirements, while your employees can manage calls easily and effectively.
With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service and a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications, PurpleHorizon is suitable for any size business looking to improve its productivity and image.
For further information please take a look at the following documents:
- What is PurpleHorizon and how will it benefit your business?
- Case Study: DSD Construction
- Case Study: Refrigeration (Mitton) Ltd
Contact us today to arrange a review of your existing phone system. Telephone 0845 606 1000 or email email@example.com.